Sunday, August 23, 2009

Faithfulness

One of my desire is to take preaching in CG before i graduate from SOT.
i remembered there was one morning when i mumbled a simple prayer to God about this.

Well, God is indeed Faithful.
I had my first preaching experience in W513 1 week before i was graduated.
how cool was that?
heex!

I'm so honoured to be in this place b'cos lives are being transformed!

Today i had my 3rd preaching experience.
While i was tightening up the message, Tianyi told me about his revelation about Faithfulness.

He asked God what was Faithfulness?
God reply: Faithfulness is treasuring what I have given you.
WOW!
How true is that...
As i began to ponder....

If faithfulness is treasuring what God has given to you.
In other words, Our lives should reflect God's faithfulness!

we have to cherish whatever God had placed in our hands.
our family
our ministry
our friends around us.
our leaders.
our breath
every little thing God had place in our hands,we need to treasure them.

why because that's faithfulness.

When we treasure these things in our lives.
when we are faced in difficult situations, we will not be sad or discouraged because we know that we will walk through them victoriously as God is always with us!
One of the main reson is because Our lives is a reflection of God's faithfulness.

Today let your life reflect God's faithfulness in everything that you do!

Ultimately only
His love will never fail us.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yours also dont have tag box. HAHA. my blog change to www.eileenjourney.blogspot.com.
RELINK. ((: