Saturday, August 15, 2009

21st week long celebration!

I have wanting to update but there some problems with Blogger i guess =/
Was a bashing time celebrating!
Its like one of the nicest cake that i've tried! but some of my frens think otherwise.. haha!
thinking of their reaction really wants to make me laugh..
Earl Grey/ green tea cake. Superb! This box of milk sent to my house!
these peeps know i love milk.
is my fav drink! highest record is about 1.5 litres a day..
what a pleasent surprise!
They came all the way to Pioneer after SOT.. touched! i know the distance can kill....


Its my 1st celebration with W513.
i like the watch loads, everytime when i look at it. I will be thinking of W513. anyway i dun need e watch to remind me of you guys cos u all are always in my mind! :)
I love the Card that i went to laminate it! :) :) :)

Thank you JW subzone! the love offering really came in time! :)
i thought there are some discussions between the subzone.. hmmm...



Thank you Adelene!
been wearing since the day i got it! luvss..


Thank you following people
u gals really make a difference in my life!



We were at Holland Vill to count down!
thanks for fetching me and got everything planned out so nicely!
enjoy the fellowshipp!

PResents: thank u for sowing!



Last but not least, thank you for the morning surprise at my house downstairs.. and thank you for wrapping tht day with my favourite fish n chips and champagne at Clarke Quay! u guys rocks!

Ric, thank you for that blessings that u put into my hands! :)
wanna spend some time with ya before u go back to Malaysia!
Thank you for being such a great fren!
Thumbs up!
Santy and Karen! Thank you Gals for doing so much! It was such a bash!
Enjoy to the max!! :)









No comments: