Sunday, April 4, 2010

A sweet reminder of His amazing love

Today just celebrated the resurrection of Jesus! What an awesome priviledge I have to know and be serving Him.

Had a super duper good time catching up with each other during service etc etc etc:)
Most importantly, many many people gave their lives to God this weekend. He first love us, so that we can love Him.

Today had a very awesome time to witness this truth:
When one is saved, truely the household will be saved!

Shao Tan's parents just got saved this morning. Still remember the time where she find it hard to even come for regular cell group and service.
I'm proud of you LaoDa:)

Truely believe that All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us!

Visualizing my Dad n my brothers walking down the aisle receiving God in their lives. Gotta believe!

Folks till then!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: