Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is the start of a brand new year! :) 2010

Was counting how long i have been a Christian.
2010 is my eighth year running.
Truely blessed to know God at the age of 14.

Looking back at 2009, there are so many things to thank God for.

1. The fact that i graduated from School Of Theology.
2. Becoming a CGL of W513. :)
3. Went for my first mission trip in Indo.
4. Had many awesome birthday celebrations with awesome people for 21st. If i'm not wrong was 9 celebrations.
5. Got my smart phone before the year ends!
6. Lost 5 kg:) Dun laugh kays!
7. Lovely Cg members!
8. Surrounded with super encouraging friends!
9. Top sales every time i work. :)
10. Awesome parents for supporting  me financially wherever i want to go.
11. I have learn to preach.. yes. still learning. 
12. Opportunities to lead praise for zone prayer meetings:)
13. Be a part of many people's lives.
14. Being a part of ET zone!!!!
15. Open doors for make-up jobs. Finally accepted my first wedding job for 2010! Stay tuned!
16. Financial Blessingsssss! :)
17. Good lecturers for year 2 in Sim.
18. Thank God for his strength and his assurance for the fact that i'm his child! Trust me, He is watching!
19. Leaders that believe in me!
20. Thank God for his protection over my whole family.

Many reasons to thank God for. etc etc etc.. The truth is God u alone is enough for me to thank. :) Thank You for dying on the cross for me many many years ago.
I LOVE YOU!

2010:

Im still in the midst of planning.
GOALS that i want to achieve.

signing off to studies n work n more planning!

1 comment:

Ivan said...

NICE BLOG DEAR.
I LIVE IN hOUSTON AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND PART F THE GROUP.

IVAN