Monday, September 28, 2009

Hearing Me from Heaven.



I wanna stay in your house forever.
really do love you.
Nothing will take me away as long as I love You.
I have always been standing right there always believing in your promise since the day i Met you.
(You have a future and a hope for me)

After these few weeks, was tested to the every inch and ounce of my faith but i'm not giving in.
I take no excuses and always wanting to try my best.
I need to know the people more around me. Help me to be better communicator.
U know something within me is burning wanting to send this post right to Heaven.
If there is, i will Press the SENT botton.

YUP there is. I just clicked it in my heart.
has always been there since the day i met You.
Maybe my loved ones do not understand why i'm doing certain things but i pray they will somehow sometime.
Thank You for giving me the strength to stand on this conviction for the past 7 yrs.
U captivated me.

The desires of my heart-seems to be like advertisements kept on flashing in my mind after every segment of my life is being played.
U're good at marketing cos i;m captivated.
Delighting in this time needs a decision.
The many reasons on why I love You.
If i could, i will use the loud hailer in heaven right now! maybe theres incredible sound system the can blast the whole Heaven with my prayers.

U are the reason.

No comments: